CLICK ANY IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- Heavy duty steel body with a cast iron door
- Panoramic ceramic glass window
- Manual control with integral ignition
- Available for use with natural gas only
- No flue liner required*
- Conventional flue (CF) model for use in Class 1, Class 2 & pre-cast flues
- Top or rear flue option (rear closure plate supplied)
- Only 50mm free air gap required around the stove body
- Only requires a 12mm thick non combustible hearth
* Subject to chimney / flue condition
Gas Stove Efficiency
|Columbia (N.G. Only)||High||5.5 kW||78%||3.6 kW|
All featured gas fires are manufactured under a BS EN ISO 9001 quality system (registration number 5195), which covers all areas of product design, development, manufacture and service.
Windsor fireplace in Charmot Limestone with a Brickyard Reclaimed brick chamber.
Columbia Conventional Flue Gas Stove.
Technical line drawing.
Energy Efficiency Certificate.
Columbia CF Gas Stove pictured with Balmoral fireplace in Portuguese Veined Limestone with Cobble Brown brick chamber.